Complaint Review: North coast Auto Mall

• Updated: Tue, November 12, 2013

• Reported By: cjotin — austintown Ohio
North coast Auto Mall
1875 Brittain Rd. Akron, Ohio USA

North coast Auto Mall I strongly believe I was sold a vehicle that was in a flood. There is rust even under the seats. Akron Ohio

*Consumer Comment: You Agreed To It!

I purchased this vehicle from north coast auto mall. This is the worst purchase I have ever made in my whole life. I felt throughout the whole deal that I was being pressured to buy this vehicle. I am 70 years old and I guess I am not thinking as clearly as I use to and I feel they took advantage of that. I showed the salesman the rust under the hood and I told him that I thought the vehicle was a flood car. He said I will send the car back to the service department and have the service manager check it out. After a while the service manager came out to tell me that the vehicle was not in a flood. Since having the vehicle home and further inspection there is rust everywhere including the metal under the seats and under the doors. Also on the way home the transmission was slamming hard into 4th gear which it still does that from time to time. When I am done paying for this it will have cost me almost 11,000 dollars. I definately need help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2013 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-coast-Auto-Mall/Akron-Ohio-44310/North-coast-Auto-Mall-I-strongly-believe-I-was-sold-a-vehicle-that-was-in-a-flood-There-1098723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North coast Auto Mall

You Agreed To It!

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

You saw the rust, you brought it up to them, what exactly did you expect them to say?  You could have walked out.  You chose to stay and by the junk.  End of story.  Enjoy your flood car.