Complaint Review: NorthAm Loans

• Submitted: Thu, January 29, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 29, 2009

• Reported By:South Vienna Ohio
NorthAm Loans
10201 S 51st Street #120 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

NorthAm Loans This company scammed me out of $8,505.00 By hosting a web site,to sell Mortgae leads, tried to back out, they lied to me,and is unresposive to my calls Phoenix Arizona

On Oct 30,2008 I was contacted by Northamloans to start a homebased business with them. The people that contacted me were Jeremy Bebout,and Keith Warner. they told me all i needed to do was to submit $150.00 to get started,they told me that they would do all these marvelous thing for the business, which was to host a web site to sell mortgage leadfs to mortgage companies. Then they told me it would entail investing $8495.00 to get it all finished.I was honestly unaware that this was a scam,until it was to late. I looked on the internet,and saw all the scam reports against them.I then contacted Jeremy Bebout and told then I was cancelling out, and I wanted my money back. He tried to tell me that the scams reports were all false and they were by x employees and alson people that did not do what they were supposed to do. as time went on I was contacted again by Keith Warner and after talking to him they sazid I could only get 1/2 of my $$ back, I told him I wanted it all back and even ask National City to do a charge back, Well quess what Im still fighting it in Jan 2009. The Better Business Bureau in Phoneix, tried ,but later said they have been unable to get any response from them, also the Atty Gen in Arizona, says they can't get any where with them. Im still seeking legal Help..

Rick
South Vienna, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2009 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NorthAm-Loans/Phoenix-Arizona-85044/NorthAm-Loans-This-company-scammed-me-out-of-850500-By-hosting-a-web-siteto-sell-Mort-417622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NorthAm Loans