Complaint Review: NorthCentral University

• Submitted: Wed, November 07, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: Ann — Denver Colorado United States of America
NorthCentral University
10000 East University Drive Prescott Valley, AZ 8 Prescott, Arizona United States of America

NorthCentral University They are requiring me to take a class over by giving me a zero on my last paper and allowing me no explanation, they are only out for money Prescott, Arizona

I have been enrolled in a Business Ethics class for eight weeks. I have received A's on all my papers. This last week, I was told I had to get my paper in quickly which I worked hard to get it in during the deadline. They accused me of plagorizing a paper which I did not do. The Dean gave me a zero on the paper which is requiring me to take the course over and pay another 3K. I am a single mom with five kids financing my own education, I can't afford to retake a class when I did not copy another paper. They did not take my calls or give me a chance to understand the issue. They did not have a paper to show me that was similar to mine. They have just ignored me. If I am being accused of something I didn't do, I would expect a courtesy phone call, email or some response. Instead they just failed me in the class and required me to take it over. This is a way for them to make more money off their students. I only requrested that they show me proof of the paper that they said was copied. I have yet to see anything and I'm sure there is no paper. I am getting an attorney involved as I will not be treated like this. I would not recommend NorthCentral to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NorthCentral-University/Prescott-Arizona-86314/NorthCentral-University-They-are-requiring-me-to-take-a-class-over-by-giving-me-a-zero-on-966006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NorthCentral University