kids

• Updated: Sun, January 16, 2011

• Reported By: Unhappy Roger — Sedro Woolley Washington USA
NorthHill Construction
903 East Division Mount Vernon, Washington United States of America

NorthHill Construction Michael Pizzuto Liar, crook, shyster, scam artist, deceptive, bad construction, amateur Mount Vernon, Washington

I hired Mike Pizzuto of North Hill Construction to fix some water issues I had in my crawlspace. I thought the job was pretty straight forward but Mike told me it was a bigger issue and I had a mold problem. What started as a $1,200 estimate blossumed into a $4,700 job. Mike told me that he would take care of the mold issues but what I saw was his crew using a gallon of bleach and a garden sprayer to take care of the mold problem. The water extraction system was really a pond pump and a garden hose that was directed into a downspout. The wiring I paid for was an extension cord that was wired into the back of a exterior outlet. I doubt that any of it would pass code. I felt that NorthHill totally too advantage of our fear of mold issues and charged us big bucks. I hope Mike can sleep well at night.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2011 09:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NorthHill-Construction/Mount-Vernon-Washington-98274/NorthHill-Construction-Michael-Pizzuto-Liar-crook-shyster-scam-artist-deceptive-bad-c-683438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NorthHill Construction