Complaint Review: NorthStar Nutritionals

• Submitted: Tue, September 13, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, September 13, 2011

• Reported By: Jbutz — Fort Worth Texas U.S.A.
NorthStar Nutritionals
99 Beaverbrook Rd Lincoln Park, New Jersey United States of America

NorthStar Nutritionals Phoenix ll Fulfillment Center Return of Product and Request for Refund Lincoln Park, New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: Apologies for refund time

I ordered Synerflex and Arthripain on the SmartShip Program.  I called and cancelled on August 3, 2011 and returned for refund on 8/10/11 $139.00 of product.  I sent return receipt requested

and received on 8/16 the green Return Receipt. On 8/22 I called and asked when the refund would be credited back to my account and was told it would 21 days for a refund (which would be September

14, 2011).  Called on 9/13 and customer service told me they had no record of issuance of a refund and would send a request for refund.  It would be about 24-48 hours to process and then would take 5-7 business days for refund.  This makes a total of an additional 9 business days (which would be approximately September 26, 2011) before I will receive a refund.  Since I returned the product on August 10, 2011, it will be a total of almost 30+days before I can receive a refund which is not in my opinion very customer service oriented business and not acceptable in my opinion. For this reason, I will not order anything else from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2011 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NorthStar-Nutritionals/Lincoln-Park-New-Jersey-07035/NorthStar-Nutritionals-Phoenix-ll-Fulfillment-Center-Return-of-Product-and-Request-for-Ref-776377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NorthStar Nutritionals

Apologies for refund time

AUTHOR: Melissa - ()

I am so sorry that you had this type of experience with us. I understand your frustration with the refund process, especially since you had to wait longer than expected for your account to be credited. We are working diligently to improve and serve our customers better. If you would like to offer any additional feedback or have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach me at melissaj@northstarnutritionals.com or 443-353-4030. I look forward to hearing from you.