Complaint Review: NorthStar Nutritionals

NorthStar Nutritionals
Carlstadt, NJ Internet United States of America

NorthStar Nutritionals Soothanol-X2 does not work to relieve pain Internet

*Consumer Comment: Soothanol XE use and results

*Consumer Comment: It works for me!

*UPDATE Employee: From NorthStar

*Consumer Comment: Soothanol X2 Works

I purchased Soothanol-X2 from NorhStar Nutritionals, it is advertised to relieve pain in 45 seconds.  This product did absolutley nothing to relieve pain.  A tube of sports cream from the drug store costing $6.95 actually relieved more pain than this $49.95 pain relief.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NorthStar-Nutritionals/internet/NorthStar-Nutritionals-Soothanol-X2-does-not-work-to-relieve-pain-Internet-924233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NorthStar Nutritionals

Soothanol XE use and results

AUTHOR: Ken - (United States of America)

I have used Soothanol X2 for several years. It will not work for every pain, but it works for most, and can even heal in some circumstances.

I discovered the use of "horse liniment" and DMSO while riding in the round-up on a friend's ranch. The cowhands used it on their horses and themselves.

Soothanol is a more controlled and refined formula. It is easier than applying the liniment and then putting on the DMSO, but is more expensive.

I was scheduled for a torn rotator cuff repair. My right shoulder was not only very painful, but kept slipping out of joint. PT had been prescribed, and failed to correct it, so the knife was next. I had some Soothanol, so started applying it. In a couple of weeks, my shoulder no longer slipped out of joint and the pain was gone. I cancelled the surgery, and now several years later, things are still fine.

However, there have been times when Soothanol did not help. My wife has not had as consistently beneficial resullts as I have. Try it for a few days. If it doesn't help, try something else.

I am currently using it on my lower lumbar region and my knees. It is working.

Some caveats:

• It is strong, and anything on the skin will be taken into your body. Therefore, I recommend applying it using a rubber/vinyl glove, be sure that the area to be treated is clean, use only a few drops, and be careful not to get any into any sensitive areas.
  • If you over apply it, wash with cool water. The pain will go away eventually.
  • There are many other less potent remedies. Try them first. In my opinion, Soothanol is the "big" gun, that should be used when lesser remedies fail.

I hope that you find this helpful.

It works for me!

AUTHOR: Anne - ()

I am sorry that some do not find this product useful.  I have used Soothanol successfully for a torn meniscus and other injuries including right now two ribs that popped out of place due to an accident and have been put back in.  I was really hurting last night and did not know how I was going to get any sleep, when I remembered to use the Soothanol, and I not only slept fine but feel better today.  I use it on my 87 year old father's shoulder every evening for the last month and he has lost pain and gained range of motion!  It really has been a great product for us and I highly recommend it for others - often!  I also use DMSO on top of the Soothanol (even though DMSO is in the product) to assure transdermal penetration to the wound.  In fact I am online right now to buy another bottle!  I have no financial, personal or otherwise investment or contact with the manufacture of this product and have never been an employee or known any employees or staff.  It is just a great product!

From NorthStar

AUTHOR: Melissa - ()

Hi Kelley, I'm sorry to hear that Soothanol X2 didn't work for you. We have so many success stories using this product, I'm sorry you didn't get the same results. If you would like us to issue a refund or have any other concerns, please feel free to contact me at melissaj@northstarnutritionals.com or 443-353-4030. I look forward to hearing from you.

Soothanol X2 Works

AUTHOR: rising92250 - (United States of America)

Not every product works a 100 percent of the time for 100 percent of the people who use it.  My experience with this product, which I have used for more than one year has been positive.  One of the issues I had to iron out at the beginning was finding a way to get the product on the middle of my back.  I know apply it by using a Q-Tip.  I soak the end of the Q-tip and apply.  My pain issues are as a result of fusion surgery where the muscles tighten up due to use.  Sometimes I apply material twice and the relief lasts up to four hours.

I am NOT a spokesperson for the company and am NOT receiving any form of compensation to share my experience.  I cannot tell you how many of the well advertised products have zero effect on bringing me the deep tissue relief which I need.  This is the only product I have found which actually numbs the bone pain I sometimes experience.  My only issue now is the expense of the product but that has nothing to do with the products effectiveness.