Complaint Review: Northam Assurance, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, August 16, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: Greatful to this site — Belmont North Carolina United States of America
Northam Assurance, Inc.
2655 Richmond Ave., Ste. 301 Staten Island, New York United States of America

Northam Assurance, Inc. Staffing for a Greater Tomorrow, Sue Neison, Anna Goldman, William Allen, Edward B Rust Sr., Paul J. Smith I was almost "taken" for $1,456.40 or more according to the other stories I've read. Thanks to others and this website I was spared, I hope you will be too! Staten Island, New York

I received a letter and a check dated July 12, 2012 stating I had been hired to participate in a paid "Mystery Shoppers Program". The letter stated that I could earn additional income on a part time bases working as a Consumer Service Evaluator. Then congratulated me!

I could make $310.00 for completing two surveys and be able to keep the products I bought from either Wal-Mart, Costco, Best Buy, Home Depot, etc.. I know! How fantastic is this I get to complete a survey at one of the many stores I shop on a regular basis. Complete a survey, keep the products that I purchase and make money. They even sent me a check for $1,456.40! Which is bonus because I am out nothing really?

It instructs you to contact your account manager prior to depositing the payroll check into your bank account. Wait 24 hours then withdraw $995 plus $90 for service fees and wired it to a William Allen in Atlanta, GA. Then it instructed me to complete the survey and call a number and follow up by faxing he survey. Again, how perfect does this sound?

Being the skeptic that I am and knowing things that are too good to be true probably are not true at all, I googled just Northam Assurance, Inc. and sure enough I found at least 3 other reports. So I just filed another one in hopes it helps someone else like me out. I feel horrible for the others that this has happened to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 03:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northam-Assurance-Inc/Staten-Island-New-York-10314/Northam-Assurance-Inc-Staffing-for-a-Greater-Tomorrow-Sue-Neison-Anna-Goldman-William-927990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northam Assurance, Inc.