Complaint Review: Northam Loans - North American Loan Network

• Submitted: Thu, October 29, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, October 29, 2009

• Reported By: San Taylor — Tifton Georgia USA
Northam Loans - North American Loan Network

Northam Loans - North American Loan Network Liars, Scammers, and Very Desperate in Internet

I was contacted by Mike Wendland from the Northam Loans company about starting a home-based business. He told me that it would be $150.00 to get it going and that would be all he needed. So after listening to him describe the business we would be marketing on the internet, I agreed to give my share of $150.00.  Well about a week later, I'm taking my daughters on there annual shopping spree for school and my card gets declined after spending $2000.00. So I contact Bank of America to see why my card is being blocked/declined; they asked me was I in Nordstrom in Phoenix or in Valdosta, GA. I told them I was in Valdosta and that I had my card in my hand with my daughters standing beside me. Well come to find out, just as I was out shopping someone was using my card number out in Phoenix at the same time. Needless to say, my daughters are upset and I'm burning with fire. So I get on the phone and called and asked to speak with Mike and was told , he no longer works there and that Jeremy Bebout is who I need to speak with. After telling Jeremy what just happened and demanding that I get all of my money back asap, he told me there was nothing he could do. Him not knowing me from a can of beans thinking that this is over is, so wrong. My wife had to cancel my flight because I was headed to Phoenix with blood in my eyes. Needless to say I really think someone should get to the bottom of this scam before one of those kids lose their life! Times are too hard and I am fighting BOA still to this day because they gave me my money back but after several attempts to reach them, I had to pay it all back to them (BOA). Its not right because $5000 is not a small amount of money to have taken away from some scammer who think it is cool.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2009 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northam-Loans-North-American-Loan-Network/internet/Northam-Loans-North-American-Loan-Network-Liars-Scammers-and-Very-Desperate-in-Inter-516843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northam Loans - North American Loan Network