Complaint Review: Northamericandieselindustries

• Reported By: AGICS For Trading (Al Q****) — Riyadh Georgia
Northamericandieselindustries
916 West Glenwood Avenue, Turlock, California USA

Northamericandieselindustries Fraud & Lies Turlock California

I found them on the interenet and tried to do a deal with them for engine blocks. In the beginning the response was great. I was given a quote and a lead time. According to normal procedure I had transferred the funds and as soon as they received the funds they disappeared. I sent them over 20-30 emails after which they will reply to one email. I had called several times with no answer. I always left voice mails with no return calls. Living abroad I had no choice but to use these methods. If I was in the states I would have definitely taken a trip to there company to see what is going on.

After months of waiting impatiently they did finally ship the order. There was a discount agreed upon which was never given. Once we received the shipment it was not as described. The block was reconditioned when we had asked for a new one !

I gave them the chance to correct the problem but no answer. I have given up. I have more business to give but definitely never to these guys again. Beaware !!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2013 10:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northamericandieselindustries/Turlock-California-95380/Northamericandieselindustries-Fraud-Lies-Turlock-California-1054069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northamericandieselindustries