Complaint Review: Northcentral University

• Updated: Sat, August 27, 2011

• Reported By: Smith — Crestview Florida United States of America
Northcentral University
10000 E. University Drive, Prescott, Arizona United States of America

Northcentral University Doctorates program totally ripped me off Prescott , Arizona

I worked long and hard to complete the Doctorate courses.  I sacrificed much time and money.   When I got down to the last two courses in my plan, I was given the Comps.  The comps contained material that was NEVER covered in the course work. The university did not prepare me for the comps to the degree that I did not even understand what exactly what the questions were asking.  After failing them the second time I was put out of the University and left only with the debt occurred in attempting to obtain a higher education.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2011 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northcentral-University/Prescott-Arizona-86314/Northcentral-University-Doctorates-program-totally-ripped-me-off-Prescott-Arizona-770065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northcentral University