Northcentral University is a "university" out of Arizona that that works exclusively in online programs. The majority of their students are PhD students, which should have been a hint. Overlooking that, however, my experiences there have been entirely negative. This is easily the worst program I have ever seen and, ethically, they attempt to bully you into paying extra fees and fines with threats of being dropped. I was eventually forced to drop out because I couldn't afford the price increases and extra fees. Nearly no school in the United States accepts their transfer credits. Don't be fooled by these con artists!
1) Between the time period of 2009-2011 prices at NCU have increased slightly over 36%. That's 13% per year in price increases.
2) Charges for classes that were never taken appear, while NCU claims that these charges must be paid anyway to continue to the next class. This is called "extortion" in the real world.
3) When approached by problems in pricing or charges the staff merely copy out of the policy manual verbatim without actually addressing the problem. Instead of offering customer service or attempting to solve the problem they simply attempt to defend their legal right to treat students like crap.
4) Teachers at NCU don't actually interact with the students at all. The classes are pre-built and teachers are there to merely grade homework. The teachers do not answer content questions at all.
5) Many teachers simply copy grades from previous assignments. This is shown as the comments for homework assignments appear to be completely random and are completely inappropriate to the actual homework.
6) Academic advisers do not have nor give any information about course content. When asked about the content of a specific class they will refuse to give information other than what is in the official class description.