- Report: #825289
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Northcentral University
Northcentral University10000 E. University Drive Prescott Valley, Arizona United States of America
Northcentral University NCU Scam Charges and Pricing from a Fake "University" Prescott Valley, Arizona
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) Between the time period of 2009-2011 prices at NCU have increased slightly over 36%. That's 13% per year in price increases.
2) Charges for classes that were never taken appear, while NCU claims that these charges must be paid anyway to continue to the next class. This is called "extortion" in the real world.
3) When approached by problems in pricing or charges the staff merely copy out of the policy manual verbatim without actually addressing the problem. Instead of offering customer service or attempting to solve the problem they simply attempt to defend their legal right to treat students like crap.
4) Teachers at NCU don't actually interact with the students at all. The classes are pre-built and teachers are there to merely grade homework. The teachers do not answer content questions at all.
5) Many teachers simply copy grades from previous assignments. This is shown as the comments for homework assignments appear to be completely random and are completely inappropriate to the actual homework.
6) Academic advisers do not have nor give any information about course content. When asked about the content of a specific class they will refuse to give information other than what is in the official class description.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2012 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northcentral-University/Prescott-Valley-Arizona-86314/Northcentral-University-NCU-Scam-Charges-and-Pricing-from-a-Fake-University-Prescott-Val-825289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.