• Report: #1119269

• Updated: Wed, January 29, 2014

• Reported By: IgorK — Redondo Beach California
Northcentral University
10000 East University Drive Prescott Valley, Arizona USA

Northcentral University Online PhD courses designed to intentionally fail students so they would have to retake them Redondo Beach California

I wish I had done my homework before enrolling into NCU doctorate program. I work two jobs and have three kids and a wife to care for so I was relying on student loans for tuition, however, after finding out that I no longer wanted to be associated with NCU, I withdrew and found a reputable school to attend, but NCU slapped me with a hefty "exit" fine which I can not afford to pay, so they will not release my transcripts.

I was an "A" student until NCU started to feed the fake online tests. For example: a course has three final exams, exam A, exam B, and exam C. Each take approximately 8 hours. After completing exam A the student is supposed to be moved to exam B and then to exam C. When I completed the exam A, I thought that what I was starting was exam B. Not so.

I was given another version of exam A, and after completing that, I was given yet another version of exam A. My first exam A grade was more than satisfactory, but my second grade for the same exam was not, and my third grade, after 24 hours of taking the same exam was the lowest. This was taken as the final grade for the exam and the course.

When I complained to school I was told that I would have to continue with the next semester while they investigate. I did. And the same thing happened again during the final exam. The result of NCU inquiry arrived at the same time saying they found nothing wrong with their online exams and that the problem I was describing was the first time they have ever heard of it.

I went online and found other former students describing the same problem at NCU. I caudght NCU in a lie and withdrew. Now, one year later, the money has been completely wasted. I owe the loan amount and do not have the money to buy out my transfer from NCU.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northcentral-University/Prescott-Valley-Arizona-86314/Northcentral-University-Online-PhD-courses-designed-to-intentionally-fail-students-so-the-1119269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northcentral University