Complaint Review: Northcentral University

• Submitted: Fri, August 24, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 24, 2012

• Reported By: NCU Class Action — New York New York United States of America
Northcentral University

Northcentral University NCU Wronged Ph.D. students at NCU deserve justice Prescott Valley, Internet

There is no point is addressing other people's recommendations here as they were obviously NOT posted by somebody enrolled in the Ph.D. program in the past couple of years - which is when things really get ugly at NCU, at one specific School in particular. Do not try to convince me that the problem resides with me and my abilities, because I have ample proof of the contrary. Do not serve me your self-righteous "NCU may be too rigorous for you" while your incompetent "mentors" and reviewers ignore the basic principles of a true dissertation process.
I am far too determined to see NCU brought to justice to even attempt to describe the dismal treatment to which I have been exposed as a Ph.D. student. Every single other doctoral degree complaint I read perfectly addressed the tragic realities of the resubmit game, the ignorance and lack of communication of so-called mentors, and the powerless despair of students with no recourse.
I do believe, however, that I have a smoking gun showing clear misconduct on the side of NCU. I am continuing to accumulate evidence, and I will not back off. With unequaled arrogance, the faculty has committed a shocking violation of federal law, largely overlooked, which could represent the basis for a class action suit.
I have to remain anonymous at this point for obvious reasons. If you have experienced similar treatment and seek retribution, contact me at (((redacted))). I cannot do this alone, but together we will make them pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northcentral-University/internet/Northcentral-University-NCU-Wronged-PhD-students-at-NCU-deserve-justice-Prescott-Valley-932115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northcentral University