Complaint Review: Northeast Estate Buyers

• Submitted: Tue, October 16, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 16, 2012

• Reported By: AmyMart — Long Branch New Jersey United States of America
Northeast Estate Buyers
243 Rt. 70 Cherry Hill, NJ 08034 Cherry Hill, New Jersey United States of America

Northeast Estate Buyers ARA Cash for Gold Untrustworthy cash for gold SCAM!!! Cherry Hill, New Jersey

This company is NOT to be trusted!!!

Today I decided to sell a 1.12 ct marquis diamond and brought it to a few reputable Jewelers in my area. My diamond was not as desirable because of it being a marquis but 2 jewelers in Monmouth County , NJ gave me identical reports saying it was "1.12 ct and SI - I and was clear and beautiful!" They also both quoted me a price of $1250.00 if I was interested in selling it.

I noticed a full page ad in the Asbury Park Press that Northeast Estate Buyers was having a "Road Show" and is currently at the Courtyard Hotel in Red Bank, NJ and the Clarion Hotel in Toms River until 10/18/12. So, I thought I would get a price from them too! They rented a banquet room and set up shop! The man acting as a jeweler called his boss "Marshall" on the phone reporting to him an incorrect measurement of my diamond and although he said my diamond was an "SI" he reported that it was a "little yellow"!! This man on the phone who never looked at the diamond told him to give me a price of $200.00!!!!

Anyone walking in not knowing what they have will be easily ripped off by these creeps!! Steer clear of this business and if you look up their web site you will see they have multiple locations!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2012 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northeast-Estate-Buyers/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08034/Northeast-Estate-Buyers-ARA-Cash-for-Gold-Untrustworthy-cash-for-gold-SCAM-Cherry-Hill-955894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northeast Estate Buyers