Complaint Review: Northeast REO

• Updated: Tue, July 17, 2012

• Reported By: JoAnn — Bangor Pennsylvania United States of America
Northeast REO
POB 394 Drums PA 18222 Drums, Pennsylvania United States of America

Northeast REO Sara Brown & Tom Brown working for Fannie Mae & Wells Fargo stealing from homeowners and taken the items to Drums, Pennsylvania

Tom and Sara Brown work for Fannie Mae and Wells Fargo.  Phelan, Hallinan and Schmieg hired NE REO services to harrass and intimidate me by breaking into my home and stealing my furniture, clothes,  personal documents  (college degrees, late husbands death certificate, ) dishes, antiques, and any other thing they could cram into that truck.

The law firm of Phelan Hallinan and Schmieg represents and supports Americas Mortgage Bankers in the states of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Our mission is to continually expand our exceptional service to ourbanking  clients through excellent, cost effective legal services.

I filed a Insurance Fraud claim against Wells Fargo and Fannie Mae.  When the probe and investigation started,  Fannie Mae called Phelan, Hallinan and Schmieg to force me out of my home and steal the contents.  In accordance with PA STATE law,  seizure of goods -- the Sheriff get a copy of a list of all seized items,  and a bill of where the items are to be stored.   The Dept. of REvenue also gets a copy in the event that the items are sold and are taxed as revenue earned.  Sara Brown did neither -- she never followed state law,  she still holds my items that stole out of my house May1st.   Or her and Mr. Brown sold them and did not report the cash to be taxed as a business revenue (unjust enrichment).

In addition, I could not even file a police report cause I did not have the paperwork from the Brown's &NE REO nor could I get a copy from the Sheriff office (Randall Miller) in Northampton county PA.  Today, is July 17th and these thieves stole my property on May 1st 2012  to date I have no idea or whereabouts of the contents of my home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northeast-REO/Drums-Pennsylvania-18222/Northeast-REO-Sara-Brown-Tom-Brown-working-for-Fannie-Mae-Wells-Fargo-stealing-from-ho-913416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northeast REO