• Report: #802058

• Updated: Sun, November 27, 2011

• Reported By: Werner — Ravensburg Other Germany
Northern Capital Venture Group
5641 Ocean Terrace Dr. Huntington Beach, California United States of America

Northern Capital Venture Group Northern Capital Venture Group - Lee Long tries to deceive me on Ebay of 4400 $ Huntington Beach, California

In july 2011 I sold an item to him through Ebay worth 4400 $. After 2 weeks he informed me that he is not satisfied with the quality of the item. Well, even this was not true, I offered him full refund in return of the item or 500 $ discount and he keeps it. After several weeks I still did not receive the item back and I contacted him again if he already returned it back. He asked me if the 500 $ discount is still good. In reply I answered him that I still keep to my word. So he asked for the refund of 500 $ instead of returning the item. For me the case was closed.

Now yesterday I received a chargeback through Paypal from the credit card company, because the item shall not be as described. Now Paypal transferred my money to the credit card company and I have to wait for the final decision.

Theses guys should be put to jail!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2011 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Capital-Venture-Group/Huntington-Beach-California-92648/Northern-Capital-Venture-Group-Northern-Capital-Venture-Group-Lee-Long-tries-to-deceive-802058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Capital Venture Group