Complaint Review: Northern Capital Venture Group

• Updated: Thu, November 24, 2011

• Reported By: Jenny — UK United Kingdom
Northern Capital Venture Group
5641 Ocean Terrace Dr. Huntington Beach, California United States of America

Northern Capital Venture Group - Lee Long Tried to deceive me and many other buyers and seller on e-bay over $70,000 Huntington Beach, California

I sold two items to him on August 2011 worth $1,400. After 3 weeks, he used e-bay buyer protection policy to open an Item not as Described case against me on e-bay, and lying to e-bay he has contacted me. During the same period, he had opened many cases against other sellers and try to deceive money from other buyers, with total amount over $70,000. After i supported all my documents, I won my e-bay cases. His e-bay account has been closed But again he used credit card company's chargeback policy (same manner as the e-bay buyer protection policy)to open chargeback dispute against me. Now paypal has transfer my money to the credit card company, and I have to wait for them to make final decision.

They should be fully investigated!!!! And  get put to jail!!

Another seller also report them on this website

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2011 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Capital-Venture-Group/Huntington-Beach-California-CA-92648/Northern-Capital-Venture-Group-Lee-Long-Tried-to-deceive-me-and-many-other-buyers-and-se-801559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Capital Venture Group