Complaint Review: Northern Leasing Company

• Submitted: Thu, June 18, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 18, 2009

• Reported By:Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania
Northern Leasing Company
132 West 31st Street 14th Floor New York, New York U.S.A.

Northern Leasing Company Continue to bill even after contract is paid in full and equipment returned. New York New York

On 1/11/05 a salesperson named Colleen Keating came in and signed me up with Merchant Services to process credit cards. She also signed me up to lease equipment with Nothern Leasing Company, Inc. I switched companies in Nov. of 2007 and contacted Merchant Services to end service. They ended service but not the lease. I tried to contact Nothern Leasing Company on many occasions both by email and phone. The phone number I called would tell me to leave a message all operators were busy but then it would disconnect so I sent a fax and email to the company from info I found on line. I continued to pay my contract in full for the 48 months until closing my account in Feb 2009. All 48 months were paid in full for equipment I wasn't even using. Only after I closed my account did someone call me and tell me to return the equipment. At that time in April 2009 I immediately returned equipment. I continued to be billed a monthly fee and am still being billed a monthly fee for equipment I not only aren't using but I don't even have. I was told by A Jessica Degaetano that if I showed proof of returned equipment she would clear my account. I got the proof from the post office that equipment was signed for 0n 4/9/09 and faxed it to her and I am still being charged a monthly fee and told I must pay.

I am receiving letters at both my business and home and threating phone calls to ruin my credit. They continue to add on monthly fees and it is now up to 210.60. Please help! Tell me what to do. Unfortanately too late my research on line tells me many others have the same problem.

Bettye lou
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2009 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Leasing-Company/New-York-New-York-10001-3405/Northern-Leasing-Company-Continue-to-bill-even-after-contract-is-paid-in-full-and-equipmen-462617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing Company