Complaint Review: Northern Leasing LLC

• Reported By: HELP — Bronx New York United States of America
Northern Leasing LLC
132 W 31st New York NEW YORK, New York United States of America

Northern Leasing LLC MBF, LSI, Golden StopNorthernLeasing NEW YORK, New York

IF Northern Leasing is RIPPING you off there is a site that you can go to get help. I use to have a lease with them that ended in 2008 and they tried to take money out my account in 2001 i called and was told crazy talk. I found a site that helped me get my money back and also got them to send me a full refund for the money I paid for the lease. Thanks for the information. I would have paid $200.00 for the information. but I did not have to so again thank you its good to know someone out there is willing to help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2011 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Leasing-LLC/NEW-YORK-New-York-10001/Northern-Leasing-LLC-MBF-LSI-Golden-StopNorthernLeasing-NEW-YORK-New-York-756149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing LLC