Eugene

• Submitted: Mon, June 04, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, June 04, 2007

• Reported By:Stockton California
Northern Leasing System
132 W 31st Street New York, New York U.S.A.

Northern Leasing Systems Accessing My Credit Report With Out Me Knowing It Stockton California

*Author of original report: Northern Leasing System, Inc has access my credit report with out me knowing it.

I have notice when I check my credit report that Northern Leasing Systems has pulled my credit report Three times with out me knowing it. I did not autherize them to check my credit report. They are messing with my credit score. I have no business that needs their products. I can't afford such products. I am on Social Security disibilty.
My credit report was pulled on these dates and what for
Equipment Leasing Apr 13, 2007, Miscellaneous and public record Apr 13, 2007, Equipment Leasing Apr 10, 2007. They had no right to access my report. I would like to sue the heck out of them. For damages. What do I do? I don't want them to access my report when ever they want. I am a fraid. I worked so hard to get my credit score up. They are making it go down.
Sincerely

Stockton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2007 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Leasing-System/New-York-New-York-10001/Northern-Leasing-Systems-Accessing-My-Credit-Report-With-Out-Me-Knowing-It-Stockton-Califo-252150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing System

AUTHOR: Brenda - (U.S.A.)

To whom it may it concern,
I have notice that Northern Leasing Systems Inc has pulled my credit report Three times with out me knowing it. I did not autherize them to check my credit report. They are messing with my credit score.

Sincerely