Complaint Review: Northern Leasing System

• Reported By: Missled — National City California United States of America
Northern Leasing System
132 West 31st st. New York, New York United States of America

Northern Leasing System Uncancellable lease misleading New York, New York

I wanted to cancel my service to Northern Leasing. Instead they told me to buy out their lease for $1390.26 dollars. I wasnt informed that the lease is uncancellable, they told me to sign the contract on behalf of my husbands name just to go on with the lease, now I'm stuck with the lease without using any transactions every month. I dont have anymore funds on my business. Im frustrated and confuse if this contract is legal for them to not to cancel regardless on any circumstances. I dont think its fair for small business owner like me to be treated by this Big time Companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2010 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Leasing-System/New-York-New-York-1001/Northern-Leasing-System-Uncancellable-lease-misleading-New-York-New-York-549289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing System