Complaint Review: Northern Leasing System

• Updated: Mon, January 04, 2010

• Reported By: Missled — National City California United States of America
Northern Leasing System
132 West 31st st. New York, New York United States of America

Northern Leasing System told to sign the lease even with my husbands name. cannot cancel, unreadable faxed lease. New York, New York

I'm a first time small business owner here in San Diego, I was not informed by Northern Leasing System agent that the lease is not cancellable, they faxed me the first page of the lease and told me to sign on behalf of my husbands name, the fax printed letters is difficult to read. My business had a fire last Oct2008 and I just started for 2 months, and dont have any fire insurance at all. all of the inventories were caught on fire, even the atm machine that they provided, during the 6 months period they kept on getting money out of my bank account without operating my business, I told them I lost everything on my business have to cancel the service, they said Im entitled to pay them regardless of everything, I felt so terribly misled Im new to the business how can these people no remorse on small business like me, until now Im struggling for my business and have to pay them each month without using the terminal. Please if their some help out there I cant afford to have a lawyer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2010 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Leasing-System/New-York-New-York-1001/Northern-Leasing-System-told-to-sign-the-lease-even-with-my-husbands-name-cannot-cancel-549339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing System