Complaint Review: Northern Leasing System,INC

• Submitted: Tue, April 22, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 22, 2008

• Reported By:Minneapolis Minnesota
Northern Leasing System,INC
132 West 31st Street14th Floor Nationwide U.S.A.

Northern Leasing System,INC Lease is month to month, but I find out that the lease is 48 month and no way out. New York New York

Sale person tolk me that lease is month to month,but I that the lease is 48 month for $49.00 each month and no way out. That person write a hand writting letter that saying your lease is only three month.

Then the company send to me the lease that saying the lease is 48 month for $49 each month plus 4.95 a month for insurance if I don't show them insurance.

Then, I find out that they sign for me there Lease. They initial for me all the places that needs to be initialed.

They send to me Lease more then letters that I recieved.

So, I need a help anyone who can help me or where to go.

Minneapolis, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2008 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Leasing-SystemINC/nationwide/Northern-Leasing-SystemINC-Lease-is-month-to-month-but-I-find-out-that-the-lease-is-48-m-328027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing System,INC