Complaint Review: Northern Leasing Systems, Aka Leasecom, Aka Ladco, Aka Golden Eagle Leasing

• Submitted: Sun, July 25, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, July 25, 2004

• Reported By:chicago Illinois
Northern Leasing Systems, Aka Leasecom, Aka Ladco, Aka Golden Eagle Leasing
132 W.31st Street, 14th Floor Nationwide U.S.A.

Northern Leasing Systems, Aka Leasecom, Aka Ladco, Aka Golden Eagle Leasing ripoff-BEWARE, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! New York City, Sioux Falls, Sacremento Nationwide,new york,california,south dakota

I entered into a leasing agreement with Northern Leasing upon recommendation from my bank. I just started my own, small womens' accessories business(11/2003) and needed a way to process checks and credit cards.

The initial agreement was for $39.50 a month for 36mths. They debited my personal account for $93.50 and continued to debit my personal account even after I explained to them that the machine they sent I could not use, never used and returned. I never even received a signed contract from them.

I eventually closed my personal account, because of course my bank would not help me and Northern Leasing would no longer take my calls. They even lied and said they never received the machine, even though I sent the machine back return receipt.

They are now calling my home all hours of the day and night and have started sending me invoices with a balance of $90.76. Spread the word, contact every Attorney General's office, Consumer Fraud Bureau and get an attorney. Be prepared for a fight, document everything, they have to be stopped. Tell everyone you know and don't stop telling it!

Watch out, they may use different names, even Paymentech.

April
chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2004 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Leasing-Systems-Aka-Leasecom-Aka-Ladco-Aka-Golden-Eagle-Leasing/nationwide/Northern-Leasing-Systems-Aka-Leasecom-Aka-Ladco-Aka-Golden-Eagle-Leasing-ripoff-BEWARE-100505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing Systems, Aka Leasecom, Aka Ladco, Aka Golden Eagle Leasing