Complaint Review: Northern Leasing Systems - Central Payment Corp.

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2008

• Reported By:Winchester Virginia
Northern Leasing Systems - Central Payment Corp.
132 West 31st St, 14th Fl. New York, New York U.S.A.

Northern Leasing Systems - Central Payment Corp. Beware lots of hidden charges, overpriced leasing & Processing fees, deceptive inactuate information during signup New York New York

*Author of original report: Central Payment Corp. Larkspur Ca. Update & Correction

Beware ! Beware ! Beware !

I am very displeased with both companies. I know - I know I should have taken the 3 page (printed on both sides in very small print) contract home and read it over and over before signing. I am too trusting of fast talking decetpive agents.

I was of the understanding I was signing a 1 year contract, but find out it was for 4 years, with hidden charges of shipping fees, taxes, and processing fees that was never mentioned, and in fact I can't find some of them on the contract.

I now find that the processing fees are higher than I thought and some of them I am not sure is actually legal, or ethical at the least. I am going to my lawyer today to discuss this.

At least one more merchant in my building is also unhappy and confused about all of the unexpected charges.

Gsd
Winchester, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2008 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Leasing-Systems-Central-Payment-Corp/New-York-New-York-10001-5095/Northern-Leasing-Systems-Central-Payment-Corp-Beware-lots-of-hidden-charges-overpriced-300483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing Systems - Central Payment Corp.

Central Payment Corp. Larkspur Ca. Update & Correction

AUTHOR: Gsd - (U.S.A.)

Central Payment Corp. responded quickly and corrected as much as they could by refunding some of the money.

As I understand it, Northern Leasing is a seperate company that they use when a merchant leases the equipment. NORTHERN LEASING IS THE RIPOFF COMPANY.

Central Payment voided the 4 year lease and gave me an inhouse lease with them for 1 year at the same rate, less the monthly insurance charge tacked on. They even gave me one months lease free.

I appreciate their fast response and help.