• Report: #441909

• Submitted: Wed, April 08, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 08, 2009

• Reported By:Pine River Minnesota
Northern Leasing Systems INC
132 West 31st Street,14th Floor New York, New York U.S.A.

Northern Leasing Systems INC Still charging for the credit card machine, lease up January 2008 New York New York

I called Northern Leasing, told them I was closing my business as of Janaury 1, 2006, and would like to know how to cancel the agreement. I was told, too bad you have an uncancelable agreement and have to pay it.
I called and spoke with three different (very rude) people, three separate times. The third one told me to send the credit card machine back. I did in June 2006. They continued to take money from my account. Called them again and was told they 'had not' received the machine. The lease was up, done, supposedly paid in full as of January 2008. I paid over 2000.00 dollars for a 500.00 machine.

I feel they owe me for the amount they received after June 2006. I did not get the machine back, therefore I assume they 'did' receive it.
I am sending a report to the Minnesota Attorney Generals Office.

Anonymous
Pine River, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2009 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Leasing-Systems-INC/New-York-New-York-10001/Northern-Leasing-Systems-INC-Still-charging-for-the-credit-card-machine-lease-up-January-441909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing Systems INC