meat

Complaint Review: Northern Leasing Systems Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, May 01, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By: Amyagualibre — Escondido California
Northern Leasing Systems Inc.
132 West 31st 14th Floor New York, New York USA

Northern Leasing Systems Inc. continue to bill me and take money from my account even though relationship has terminated via contract New York New York

I used this company to lease a merchant services terminal from for 4 years. Once I cancelled the contract they continued to bill me and take money from my ACH. Once my bank put a stop on their ability to do so, they continue to invoice me monthly. I have tried to speak with them on several occassions to no avail. The average number of times they transfer me to a different department or person is 9 times and generally I spent about 1 to 1.5 hours trying to work this out. They have actually hung up on me and gotten agressive when I have asked for their name. This is still not resolved after 6 months. I am ready to sue.

Amy, Escondido, CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Leasing-Systems-Inc-/New-York-New-York-10001/Northern-Leasing-Systems-Inc-continue-to-bill-me-and-take-money-from-my-account-even-t-1047657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing Systems Inc.