conductor

• Reported By: Nick8 — Illinois United States of America
Northern Leasing Systems Inc
132 West 31st Street 14th Floor New York, New York United States of America

Northern Leasing Systems Inc Northern Leasing Thieves New York, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: how to stop them

I just received a bill in the amount of $1,500.00 for a credit card machine, for a company I don't own and never have owned. My father passed away from brain cancer over 3yrs ago. He was the owner of a small business. I contacted them today and asked them what this was about. They said I was the personal guarantor for this account and I have to pay the bill that is due. If I have no ownership in the company once so ever, how can I personal guarantee for a service without consent from the owner? She said that doesn't matter and I was an idiot for signing something that I knew nothing about. Then they tell me they will sue me if I don't pay? My question to them is, if the services started after my father was admitted into I.C.U. How can my father have an account for his business with them? Wouldn't they be missing some important signatures, like the owners? This is a terrible company and a horrible way to do business. Thieves~

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Leasing-Systems-Inc/New-York-New-York-/Northern-Leasing-Systems-Inc-Northern-Leasing-Thieves-New-York-New-York-1005639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing Systems Inc

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

how to stop them

AUTHOR: jerry - (United States of America)

File a complaint with the Chicago BBB

File a complaint with the NY state attorney general as they are filing a lawsuit against this company

File a complaint with your home state attorney general