Complaint Review: Northern Leasing Systems, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, July 24, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, July 26, 2013

• Reported By: Sanctuary — Wenatchee Washington
Northern Leasing Systems, Inc.
132 West 31st Street 14th Floor New York, New York USA

Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. Any company affiliated with them avoid! CROOKS...! Opportunists...! Willing to get GAINS at YOUR expense...! New York New York

Basically it comes down to this. Northern Leasing upgraded my processing terminal in 2010 and had me send the old one back to them. Unfortunately, I didn't certify that package and this is completely my bad. But still, you figure your dealing with a legit complany and everything would be ok. But in the end, because they say they never got it back, they continued to charge me for that terminal machine for over 3 YEARS...!!!

This is what I'm extremely upset about obviously, but what I'm also upset about is the fact that they not only allowed this to go on for so long but they also would NOT work with me to reduce the amount of the PAYOFF of that account...even though they got 3 years worth of my hard earned money already for something I wasn't even using! They charged me $316.39 to cancel that old account and because I was terminating my current account (switched to Merchant Warehouse) they also charged me $259.44 to cancel that account. That's $575.83 extra ON TOP of what they swindled from me already. I do accept some of the responsibility but it's still very bad business on their part and I highly recommend NO ONE to do business with this company due to their practices.

Never, EVER send anything to them unless you certify it and then VERIFY that they got it. This company will take you for whatever they can get and their rates suck. I paid a ONE time fee with Merchant Warehouse for about $120 for my new terminal where I paid roughly $35 & $55 a MONTH to lease Northern Leasing equipment and then had to pay a cancellation fee on top of that to terminate my business with them. This is such bad business that I am angry that I stayed with them for sooo long. Trust me...be proactive and get OUT of doing business with them sooner rather than later. You'll be happier in the end...I already am!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Leasing-Systems-Inc/New-York-New-York-10001-3405/Northern-Leasing-Systems-Inc-Any-company-affiliated-with-them-avoid-CROOKS-Opportu-1069785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing Systems, Inc.