Complaint Review: Northern Leasing Systems, Inc

• Reported By: Peggy — Big Lake Alaska United States of America
Northern Leasing Systems, Inc
132 W 31st St 14th Floor New York, New York United States of America

Northern Leasing Systems, Inc Harassment and rip off New York, New York

Northern Leasing Systems Inc. Has been harassing me on a daily basis..I was put through to this company through TransFirst credit card services for my equipment.I agreed to pay them $31.98 per month but ended up paying $36.93 per month as I am being charge an extra $4.95 per month for taxes and Loss and Damage waiver fees... I was also charged in July of 2010 a fee of $25.00 for my 2011 taxes on my equipment $5.00 was for the equipment $20.00 was for service fees...then in January 2011, I was again charged $27.00 for my 2012 property taxes $7.00 was for the equpment $20.00 was service fee...I cut them out of my auto pay and have been paying them by check and they now want to charge me an extra $5.00 per month to process my checks..I send the checks certified mail so as to make sure that they receive them...I have not paid the extra $5.00 per month that they request and refuse to do so as the certified mailing cost is $5.59 to mail them the check..I feel that is fair trade..so now they call me daily for the money they claim I owe them..a $31.00 dollar payment is expected though I have not sent it nor will I.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2011 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Leasing-Systems-Inc/New-York-New-York-10001-3405/Northern-Leasing-Systems-Inc-Harassment-and-rip-off-New-York-New-York-761550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing Systems, Inc