Complaint Review: Northern Leasing Systems Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, January 09, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 05, 2009

• Reported By:HENDERSON Kentucky
Northern Leasing Systems Inc.
132 West 31st St 14th Floor New York, New York U.S.A.

Northern Leasing Systems Inc. Lied to by Rhino Systems Harassed by Northern Leasing New York New York

*Consumer Comment: There are others people who has been effective by Michael League and the Northen Leasing Systems Inc.

I had an ATM machine installed in June 08 by Rhino Systems, Cynthinia IN by Michael League. I was told if the ATM doesn't make me money, it is not making money for them. Mike said they would transfer the ATM and lease to someone else. The ATM has made a total of 33.00 and I have paid 3 or 4 lease payments to Northern Leasing for 167.89. I am not paying any more payments for a machine that does not work. I have called & called Mike, sent e-mails, letters and no response. Meanwhile Northern Leasing is calling my store 4-5 times a day and my house. I have told them the problem with the machine not working. They told me that was not their problem and I had to pay the lease or they would sue me. I am asking for HELP!

Ann
HENDERSON, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2009 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Leasing-Systems-Inc/New-York-New-York-10001-3405/Northern-Leasing-Systems-Inc-Lied-to-by-Rhino-Systems-Harassed-by-Northern-Leasing-New-Yo-410089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing Systems Inc.

AUTHOR: Cindy - (U.S.A.)

I would love to contact you and provide you addition informtion. I need your email or something so I can get in touch with you. I will be happy to give you information that you need. I am very sorry about your situation. This guy needs to be held accountable for what he had done to you and many other people.