Complaint Review: Northern Leasing Systems, Inc

• Submitted: Wed, October 01, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 09, 2008

• Reported By:Albuquerque New Mexico
Northern Leasing Systems, Inc
132 West 31st Street New York, New York U.S.A.

Northern Leasing Systems, Inc Credit card machine rip off New York New York

*Consumer Suggestion: How to stop Northern Leasing Systems from ripping you off

I was a customer of Merchant Services for 3 years. I signed a lease and completed it totally. When I ended it, I signed with another company that did not charge me the exhorbitant rates AND did not charge for the use of the credit card machine itself. When I contacted Merchant Services, I received the return authorization to return the machine. This was more than one year ago. They were supposed to remove the automatic withdrawals for the lease on the machine. When that did not happen, we contacted Northern Leasing and told them to discontinue the service. They did not and they proceeded to shut down our NEW SYSTEM! They are continuing to charge my account for the monthly rental fees. We have filed fraud charges with our bank to stop the automatic withdrawals and will notify the Attorney General to investigate this outrageous misuse of small business funds!

Linda
Albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2008 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Leasing-Systems-Inc/New-York-New-York-10001/Northern-Leasing-Systems-Inc-Credit-card-machine-rip-off-New-York-New-York-377772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing Systems, Inc

#1 Consumer Suggestion

How to stop Northern Leasing Systems from ripping you off

AUTHOR: Ko - (U.S.A.)

I had filed complaints with five different state attorneys with no luck the only thing that worked for us was the contact the New York BBB.

We filed a complaint with them with proof of what we said and proof of returning the machine. We had already closed our account they were taking money from to stop them from continuing to steal from us.

The New York BBB contacted them and they had to release us from the so called contract.

Good luck I hope this helps, these people need to be stopped!