Complaint Review: Northern Leasing Systems, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, May 28, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, May 28, 2011

• Reported By: McNally Investments — Visalia California USA
Northern Leasing Systems, Inc.
132 West 31st Street New York, New York United States of America

Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. First Data Breached equipment lease by changing terms, did not provide true cost of service, forged my initials and signature on page 2-6 of unseen contract, Damaged Credit for Co. name and personally, Took mone New York, New York

I need help to defend myself. I am a Real Estate Broker who writes contracts everyday. I am very specific and detail oriented. I needed to charge Rental Fees. Was told by ex-lender rep. Joseph Schmick that he was now setting up credit card machines. He can help me. Boy did he Ever. Came in with Steve Schermerhorn and he had me sign one page. Insisted on leaving NO Copy. He would send me one. They both came and set up the credit card machine. I started missing money out of my bank account before I even used the machine. Scam Artists!!!

I got Steve Schermerhorn to come into my office to get the machine and he signed a cancellation letter, cancelling all agreements he initiated and took the machine including paper rolls.  I filed a police report, took the signed cancellation to the bank. They honored it and closed my business account. I had to open a new account, order all new checks, endorsement stamp, use temporary checks until the new ones came in. [continued below]....
.....  I used the machine 2 times. $20 and $40.  I lost over $300 from my account.

Worst part now is that Northern Leasing wants paid for a 48 mo. lease.  I requested a copy of the lease contract which I never saw or received a copy of. Upon receipt, I see the term changed from 24 mo. to 48 mo. and Initials on pages I certainly didn't put there. They are forged. Signatures where I never put them. The contract is breached and forged.

I wrote letters to First Data and Bank Associates Merchants Services (BAMS) to close accounts I never started with them. They did. BAMS sent check for $235.76 and stated in a letter "We are taking Steve's actions very seriously...Call Adam Palmentieri at Northern Leasing to prevent further billing...212-239-3500 "
I disputed the collection placed against me with Experian. They refuse to take it off my credit. It lowers my credit score by 100 or more points.  There is a court action filed against me in NY. A place I have never been, nor never hope to go to.  I am to hire a NY only attorney to defend me.. Oh please, where does the cheating stop?  I have filed complaint with the local DA, California Secretary of State, California Attorney General's Office and NY Attorney General's Office.

I do not owe the money Northern Leasing wants to steal from me and ruin my credit over. I did not breach a written agreement, They did. It's no longer a binding agreement if each party doesn't bide by it.  Please HELP  !!!!

Northern Leasing is also filing Losses with the IRS for the frauded leases people refuse to pay.  They create uncollectible debt and then write-off losses to reduce their income reported to IRS. They are Cheating everyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2011 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Leasing-Systems-Inc/New-York-New-York-10001/Northern-Leasing-Systems-Inc-First-Data-Breached-equipment-lease-by-changing-terms-did-734391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing Systems, Inc.