Complaint Review: Northern Leasing Systems, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, April 01, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: Kimie — Rockville Maryland
Northern Leasing Systems, Inc.
132 West 31st Street, 14th Floor New York, New York United States of America

Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. have been taking $35 out of my bank accout for 20 years. I put a block on my account and now they're charging me for the amount they couldn't phish out of my account and New York New York

Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. have used extortion to get what they are after. This is illegal, and they need to be locked up behind bars for stealing money from people who are not fluent English speakers. They target the small businesses and people who are not native English speakers to con them into their bank account.

I called them directly, and they have asked for my social security number. I was baffled that they'd ask such crazy request. The reason why I called was because they've been charging me for many decades and I was never aware. I didn't know anyone could even do this. When I put a block in my bank account, Northern Leasing sent me a bill for the amount that they were not able to phish out of my account! The nerve of these crooks! Then they sent me another bill for the amount they couln't steal from my account PLUS a "penalty fees", which came to be around $500. Are you KIDDING ME?? I didn't even know who these people were, and why they were DEMANDING money from me. This was back more than 20 years ago that we had their credit card terminal. They removed their machine and everything was settled, but they were quietly taking money out of my bank account without my consent. How can they get away with such criminal motivation? Isnt' this illegal? Why are they doing this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Leasing-Systems-Inc/New-York-New-York-10001/Northern-Leasing-Systems-Inc-Northern-Leasing-Systems-Inc-have-been-taking-35-out-of-1039765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing Systems, Inc.