inspection

• Updated: Mon, March 12, 2012

• Reported By: Denise — Belen New Mexico United States of America
Northern Leasing Systems Inc
132 West 31st Street Internet United States of America

Northern Leasing Systems Inc Lease agreement for antiquated equipment that I can not use for my business. Internet

I have a 48 month lease agreement that charges $37.00 per month for an antiquated machine that I do not use. Northern Leasing's  only solution is to sell the contract to another business or individual.   I feel that selling the contract and machine to someone could tarnish my reputation as well as my companies.  I can not afford to pay the balance. A good business practice would be to allow me to return the unused machine and allow me to lose the 12 months that I have paid and they can sell the machine to another business. (or is the machine too difficult to sell???)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2012 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Leasing-Systems-Inc/internet/Northern-Leasing-Systems-Inc-Lease-agreement-for-antiquated-equipment-that-I-can-not-use-852506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing Systems Inc