Complaint Review: Northern Leasing Systems

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: Bev Lane — ashland Virginia United States of America
Northern Leasing Systems
132 West 31st street, New York, New York 10001 Internet New York, New York United States of America

Northern Leasing Systems Electronic Payment systems acting as an agent of Northern Leasing Systems I was called wanting me to lease a credit card machine, saying there was NO CONTRACT. The cost per month would be $109.00. When I called to cancel this I was told that I could not and that it was a Internet New York, New York

Since I was starting a little business, I was called to see if I needed a credit card machine.

There was no contract, I could cancell at anytime.  They started taking out 109.00 a month which was what I had agreed to, but then they started taking more money out of my account.  When I called, I was told that they could take any amount they wanted to with out my knowledge. They told me all of this was in my contract and didn't I read it. No I was not given time to read anything!

Each time the bank would charge me $32.00. I called to cancel this, but then I was told the agreement was a Non Cancelable Equipment Finance Lease Agreement. I was not told this nor would I have ever sighed something like this.  I had to close my bank account.

Now Northern Leasing company is calling me, sending me letters and e-mailing me for payment.

There was so much information that I was not told before hand.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Leasing-Systems/Internet-New-York-New-York-10001/Northern-Leasing-Systems-Electronic-Payment-systems-acting-as-an-agent-of-Northern-Leasing-987561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing Systems