Complaint Review: Northern Leasing Systems

• Submitted: Thu, February 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 12, 2009

• Reported By:wall New Jersey
Northern Leasing Systems
132 West 31st Street, 14th Floor New York, New York U.S.A.

Northern Leasing Systems Unlawful business practices, rippoff of a product, they deceptively get you into a bogus contract New York New York

Stay away from this company at all costs! I am a small business owner who got stuck, where they automatically debited my account by never provided any statements on how to contact them-not even annually. After 6 years I closed my company and had no way of stopping the automatic debit from my account except to close the account. At that point they mailed me a letter with over due charges and alate fees for non payment...at last I thought I have a way to contact them. Also the equipment they leased to me which was suppose to be mine to own after 3 years into the contract was demanded to be returned to them

They don't have a customer service dept. just a person with a BAD attitude. Try and ask for a supervisor and they put you to voicemail...and No One EVER calls you back...it is a total SCAM.

I am now stuck paying monthly fees or they will send to Collections and sue.

Drlock
wall, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2009 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Leasing-Systems/New-York-New-York-10001-3405/Northern-Leasing-Systems-Unlawful-business-practices-rippoff-of-a-product-they-deceptive-423355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing Systems