Complaint Review: Northern Leasing Systems

• Submitted: Tue, April 04, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, April 19, 2006

• Reported By:Ripped Off In Texas
Northern Leasing Systems
132 West 31st Street 14 Floor New York, New York U.S.A.

Northern Leasing Systems, ripoff New York New York

*Consumer Comment: Northern Leasing have open Job???

*Consumer Comment: Fake attorneys

*Consumer Comment: You ready in half way to find

Just got off the phone with Eric Weedier (SP) 888-607-3607 888-638-0605 one of many crooked lawyers for Northern Leasing, They are letting me know that they are fixing to file suite against me in New York. I have just talked to the County Judge and will file suite against them in small claims court for fraud for the full amount of what I have paid so far. It is a shame for the State and the City of New York to let these crooks get away with this.... I have contacted the state attorney general and have gotten nowhere I keep getting transferred from one person to another, and they seem to not care. I have tried to look up the court case of Pludeman VS. Northern Leasing but have found nothing. I can not understand how a group of thieves like Northern Leasing can get away with this and nothing be done, where are the consumer protection agencies AT?? They have been little to no help at this point. I am no asking the people out there please let me know if anyone has any success against these monsters I refuse to pay 1400.00 for a piece of equipment I do not have and then being told by Northern leasing I should have read the contract when their 3rd party salesman lied and left nothing with me to read.

I Was
Ripped Off In, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2006 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Leasing-Systems/New-York-New-York-10001-3405/Northern-Leasing-Systems-ripoff-New-York-New-York-184851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing Systems

Northern Leasing have open Job???

AUTHOR: Jimmy - (U.S.A.)

These postition had open any one like it

Experienced Collector JOB DUTIES: Responsible for collection of delinquent leasing accounts via outbound and inbound call ... 5/27/2005

Legal Collector JOB DUTIES:Handle inbound and outbound calls, Negotiate payment arrangements to satisfy the suit amo ... 9/26/2005 Email

Account Manager JOB DUTIES:Responsible for the maintenance and servicing of vendor accounts, Analyzing credit report ... 9/26/2005 Email

That is a good job ???? No one can stay it longer ???Why ???

Fake attorneys

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

This person at Northern Leasing is a FAKE!!! HE IS NOT AN ATTORNEY - CHECK HIM ON THE STATE BAR FOR NEW YORK... THIS IS A FELONY! He tried this on another person as well and being with a counsel in Atlanta I checked him out on McNair/State Bar and SURPRISE - he lied... THIS COMPANY is VERY DISHONEST - ALL PEOPLE CALL THE ATTORNEY GENERAL for NY - SPITZER - he would be interested...

You ready in half way to find

AUTHOR: Jimmy - (U.S.A.)

Hi friend

you find a half way you must khow Chittur & Associates is the one in case of Pludeman VS. Northern Leasing and my friend & me too
The best way we looking some one in this site can make a web site like Leasesscom Petition can every one can sign the name in to againt with NL we need go together stand together to fight them
Do a Google search we need some one can help make this web site NorthernLeasing Petition every one who can do it please go for us ..