Complaint Review: Northern Leasing Systems

• Submitted: Mon, November 10, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, November 14, 2004

• Reported By:riverdale Georgia
Northern Leasing Systems
132 W. 31st St New York, New York U.S.A.

Northern Leasing Systems National Bancard Corp ripoff, forgery, uncancellable contract, liars, cheats and even have judicial system involved New York And Lansing, Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please romove the name "National Bancard" from the listed complaint.

I leased a credit card machine signing a 1 page contract. I asked for a copy of the contract but didn't receive for over 60 days. They forged my name to an "addendum" outlining all these extra banking fees in addition to the lease payment. The fees were more than the monthly lease of the credit card machine. I closed the bank account that the funds were being debited. Ended up in court in New York Civil Court (sued from NY from Chicago).

Went through arbirtration in court and was told that once I returned the credit card machine the arbitrator would render his decision. He never addressed the "forgery"issue. So I returned credit card and waited for decision in the mail. Lo and behold it was illegible. Noone in the New York Civil court would help me.

I then hired a lawyer who represented me in court with an appeal. During all this I found out that the Northern Leasing Systems has tons of cases there all the time and "never lose". And the arbitrator has a relationship with Northern Leasing (go figure). End result: a judgement was placed on my credit. I have to pay $3000. This is a losing battle unless class action can be done.

Niccole
riverdale, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2003 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Leasing-Systems/New-York-New-York-10001/Northern-Leasing-Systems-National-Bancard-Corp-ripoff-forgery-uncancellable-contract-li-71542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing Systems

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please romove the name "National Bancard" from the listed complaint.

AUTHOR: Shaune - (U.S.A.)

I saw the rip off report about Northern Leasing. Included with the name Northern Leasing is National Bancard Corp. The name for Northern Leasing is just that "Northern Leasing" I own National Bancard Services and using the "National Bancard" with northern leasing is misrepresenting my company. We do not or never have sent leases to norther leasing. If I must I will have my attorney sned a formal cease and decent notice. Or if you would put a note in your notice that National Bancard Services www.nationalbancard.com is not the mentioned company. I have had some "interesting" phone calls by merchants who thought we where the mentioned National Bancard processor. I am curious if the person who is unhappy was an account executive for a company called National Bankcard Systems. They were doing a thing that reps had to lease a wireless terminal to get their leads and said that they would take charge backs if it did not work out but they never did and there were several people who got stung with that lease including myself. If so I would be interested in a class action law suit against them. I use to work for them as well. Please contact me regarding the context of this e-mail