Complaint Review: Northern Leasing Systems

• Submitted: Wed, September 12, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, September 12, 2007

• Reported By:Eustis Florida
Northern Leasing Systems
132 West 31st St., 14th Floor New York, New York U.S.A.

Northern Leasing Systems Northern Leasing Company - ripoff dishonest fraudulent #2 New York New York

In 2002, I started Golden Touch Ponds. I approached NPS of Sanford, Florida about leasing a credit card machine that could be used for our business. We proceeded by giving them a check of $60.00 for the deposit for the machine. I Received the machine .I also encountered troubles with our very first transaction. We called our rep and found out that he no longer worked for NPS. NPS took the Machine called me and said the machine had been tampered with and never returned the machine. They can not be found.

Northern Leasing continued to take money out of my account until I had to close it.We've been receiving threatening letters and calls for the past 5 years from Northern Leasing in an attempt to collect payments on a machine that was never used and never returned to us by their representive NPS. Now I have setteled with them .One of the stipulation for settelment was to remove the derogatory information on my credit report. They have not ,and was told by their legal department Ricky Brown that this is not their company policy and have no intenion on doing it. ( his policy )

This Company has been dishonest and fraudulent from the get-go I lost my 60.00 depoist I have no machine ,650.00 for the settlement and my credit is suffering for it.This group should not be allowed to do this and certainly not be allowed by credit bureaus to access anybodys account

I have made several attempts at 800-683-5433 to contact the CEO J Cohen ext 8328 and Vice President Sam Bono at ext 8404 with no response

Eustis, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2007 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Leasing-Systems/New-York-New-York-10001/Northern-Leasing-Systems-Northern-Leasing-Company-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-2-New-Yo-274177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing Systems