Complaint Review: Northern Leasing Systems

• Updated: Mon, June 16, 2014

• Reported By: KimberlyAnne — San Rafael California
Northern Leasing Systems
132 West 31st Street New York, New York USA

Northern Leasing Systems Racketeering and Fraud. Fraudulently enrolled into credit card processing agreements and equipment leases New York New York

I was a brand new business with no experience. The company sent me a lease that only a lawter could understand. My office lease is for 3 years and I was told that was the length of the machine lease as well. It wasn't, the lease was for 4 years. They did not explain that I cannot get out of this "lease" ever, which is not the legal way a lease works. I canceled the cc company I was using and went with a local company before I called Northern Leasing. Then I called Northern Leasing to ask them to cancel my lease. The customer service rep I spoke to was horrible and rude to me. He said I cannot get out of my lease no matter what and ended up hanging up on me. When I called back to get their address to send back my machine the next customer service rep hung up on me as well. In the end this company was charging me thousands of dollars for a $200 credit card machine. I sent the machine back and closed my bank account. They now call and harass me three to five times a day. Today I got an invoice in the mail (I owe for one month) saying I owe for 3 months of unpaid monthlies. I no longer have the machine and I can't get rid of these horrible people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2014 10:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Leasing-Systems/New-York-New-York-10001/Northern-Leasing-Systems-Racketeering-and-Fraud-Fraudulently-enrolled-into-credit-card-1154465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing Systems