Complaint Review: Northern Leasing Systems

• Submitted: Fri, April 21, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, June 22, 2008

• Reported By:Burleson Texas
Northern Leasing Systems
132 W 31st Street 14th Floor New York, New York U.S.A.

Northern Leasing Systems ripoff New York New York

*Author of original report: final

*Consumer Suggestion: Similar problem / but fighting back!!!!

I found the "ripped off in Texas" story to be EXACTLY the same as mine to the 'T'. I started my own business 3 years ago and got sucked into this getting my business started.... They are calling me to pre trail next week. I cannot beleive they are allowed to run a business like this !!

I made 11 payments, The 'middle man' had promised a different machine than he had left and there is a contract specified which specifies the other machine. BUT apparently, That has no bearing on NLS Contract that seems to be directly linked to my wallet only. I stopped payments, and contacted someone at NLS. She said all I had to do was send in the machine. Sounded reasonable and accurate.

After the received the equipment, Eric started calling. Giving all kinds of storys and threats why the machine was worth only $600 towards the contract and that I needed to pay the other $1600+ !! I even told Eric to send the machine back and restart the payments. He refused.

I was ripped off in Texas too

James
Burleson, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2006 10:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Leasing-Systems/New-York-New-York-10001/Northern-Leasing-Systems-ripoff-New-York-New-York-187965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing Systems

final

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

In the state of New York, Big business are alowed to walk over anyone. I lost the case. I had to pay them the rest of the contract that THEY DID NOT FULFILL! It didn't matter, in my own lawyers words, " It doesn't matter, they can do what they want" ( under NY law and the lease I signed) Northing Leasing doesn't care but to get ur money. I had to pay thousands and end up with nothing. They never provided the service they promised in the contract ! The sad truth.
James

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Similar problem / but fighting back!!!!

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

Hello: My wife and I have a similar problem with northern leasing, and I assure you they are not going to win. What you need to do is go to the following website: FTC.GOV and click on file a complaint and take the time to fill out the complaint form and send it, it probably does not take more then ten minutes to fill out, and fill out as complete and factual as you are able. We have done this and their responce states that if enough people file complaints they will start investigating this company. WE MUST UNITE TOGETHER AND FILE THE COMPLAINTS AND FIGHT THESE PEOPLE AGAIN GO TO FTC.GOV AND FILE A COMPLAINT