Complaint Review: Northern Leasing

• Submitted: Wed, July 01, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 31, 2009

• Reported By:Shilrey Massachusetts
Northern Leasing
www.northernleasing.com New York, New York U.S.A.

Northern Leasing Still grabbing $$ out of my checking account New York New York

*Consumer Comment: Northern Leasing & MCCS & Woodforest Nat'l Bank & ECX aka USA Card Services, etal?

*Consumer Suggestion: Information on the fraud case against Northern Leasing

Well...Checked my checking account this morning and the all too famiLiar NORTHERN LEASING payment is processing for $41.99 again this month.

The carrier of the services were kind enough to cancel us while leaving us $250.00 lighter for cancelling...Cancelled none the less and were helpful.

Called my bank and will have to make a trip to the branch to flag these Northern Leasing folks against further withdrawals. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to mail me a bill with a running tally and credit killing notices on our credit reports.

Anyone have any REAL answers on how best to deal with these folks?

I don't live far from NYC AND I do have freinds in the publishing industry that may be more than happy to help squeeze these lemons.

A short term fix would be appreciated if there is one. I believe we have a year left on our lease.

Aaron106
Shilrey, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2009 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Leasing/New-York-New-York/Northern-Leasing-Still-grabbing-out-of-my-checking-account-New-York-New-York-466744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing

AUTHOR: S.A. - (U.S.A.)

To Aaron in NY...and others who've landed at my post/s thru a search...
please do a search any of the above mentioned corps/co's..to find my (very) lengthy post, if it made it to the board. There was no more room to add Northern Leasing, to the heading, of ECX/USA Card Services/MCCS/Woodforest Bank, etal.

We must unite in an effort to hold these multi-part montrocities, left to their own devices, that roll over the avg honest person, who trusted them to do right by them...accountable.
Maybe that's naive, but, should these companies be left to do whatever they please, with no recourse nor liability, leaving us holding the bag?

Thanks to the folks at this site, Ripoffreport.com, for attempting to correct the assumption that "might makes right"...or that's going to be the future standard.
Maybe I missed out, when they said nobody's liable for anything, or accountable to anyone, except the Avg Joe, out here, being forced to submit to these unscrupulous practices...ignorance is making them gobs of money..so where did it all go? Why is it allowed, for them to swing so far in both directions, taking the whole top off, everything, in between the extremes? Complaining, is very time-consuming, and I think they count on people not taking or making the time to confront the giant. We, like little David, tho, can bring these giants down, if we unite in a common effort....and we must.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Information on the fraud case against Northern Leasing

AUTHOR: Pamella - (U.S.A.)

www.worldlawdirect.com has a few forum discussions related to other individuals cheated by Northern Leasing. On February 4, 2009, Mr. William Lauterbach discusses his interest in and pursuit of a class action lawsuit in NY. I suggest you connect with him and his suit. There are also some other suggestions on other dates for action you can take to "escape" from the financial drain of Northern Leasing.

dollar