Complaint Review: Northern Leasing

• Submitted: Fri, January 16, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 10, 2011

• Reported By:Hampton Georgia
Northern Leasing
P.o. Box 1027 Sioux Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.

Northern Leasing ripoff Sioux Falls South Dakota

*General Comment: i know how u feel

I was told that the machine was $43.68 a month and If I wanted to break the lease, I could. I tried to break the lease recently after receiving at least 2 calls a day for the past 5 month. I was told that it would cost me $2000 to pay off the lease and $2256 (plus an additional fee of $256) to own.

They said I signed a lease for that. I am now told that I have to pay the the full amount and I can't break the lease. I was also told that I will continue to get calls from them for the rest of the term of the lease. I haven't messed up my credit yet with these people, but I do plan on not paying them, because these wasn't the terms when the guy came to offer me this machine. If that was the case, I could buy a machine for $300 or less.

I haven't used the machine they gave me in over 5 months, because I have found other means. I need help here.

Tonya
Hampton, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2004 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Leasing/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57101/Northern-Leasing-ripoff-Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-77212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing

#1 General Comment

i know how u feel

AUTHOR: nail service - (United States of America)

i myself was trapped into the contract with this ripoff company . today to called them to ask if i can buy out the machine  and they told me i have to pay over $2000 for a machine that worth $190. i don't know what to do currently i have to pay $58/month for a stupid machine. i wish i had power to put these people lock in jail so they cant trap customer any more. i also have advise for you ,if you break the contract and not paying they will sue you, so be prepared.