Complaint Review: Northern Leasing/SKS Associates

• Reported By: TePint — Wurtsboro New York United States of America
Northern Leasing/SKS Associates
132 west 31st St New York, New York United States of America

Northern Leasing/SKS Associates Unauthorized Debit New York, New York

I finished paying off Northern Leasing for my equipment lease (or so I thought) this January, I called for a payoff amount on my loan and sent the check which was cashed by them. So when I saw that they debited my checking account again in February I called them. They told me that they would credit my account back, however, on March 30th another debit was made by SKS Associates for $100. I didnt know who SKS Associates were until I found this website. I have to admit Im a little scared now. Maybe I should close my business account before they take more of my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2011 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-LeasingSKS-Associates/New-York-New-York-10001/Northern-LeasingSKS-Associates-Unauthorized-Debit-New-York-New-York-712772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing/SKS Associates