Complaint Review: Northern Leasing/SKS associates

• Updated: Thu, March 10, 2011

• Reported By: Miguel — Rialto California United States of America
Northern Leasing/SKS associates
P.O BOX 7861 new york, New York United States of America

Northern Leasing/SKS associates SKS associates is trying to charge my business account for supposedly back taxes. new york, New York

This week I received a letter from SKS Associates telling me that they were going to charge my business account for unpaid taxes that were found through a recent audit.  I used to lease a card machine from Northern LEasing but paid it off in 2009.  Now this letter is telling me that I owe money for back taxes and I tried calling the phone number provided but the rep who answered was just being stubborn and wasn't hearing anything that wasn't me telling him that I wanted to pay.  I believe this to be fraud and they are trying to steal my money as well as other small businesses' money.  Is there something that can be done because I am sure that these people are crooks who are trying to steal money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2011 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-LeasingSKS-associates/new-york-New-York-7861/Northern-LeasingSKS-associates-SKS-associates-is-trying-to-charge-my-business-account-fo-705040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Leasing/SKS associates