Complaint Review: Northern Van Lines

• Updated: Tue, July 10, 2012

• Reported By: michelle — buckeye Arizona United States of America
Northern Van Lines
6050 peachtree parkway suite 240-206 Norcross, Georgia United States of America

Northern Van Lines Enterprise Relocators Extortion, Fraud, Poor Service, Major Damage, No Customer service after pick up. Incorrect info to file damage claim to their insurance company.BEWARE Norcross, Georgia

Please beware.  I asked for furniture to be weighted.  Was given grief over request.  False weight given.

When furniture arrived I was forced to pay for outrageous weight charge before they unloaded furniture.  I had truck weight before and after unloading.  I was overcharged 1500 lbs.  They also charged 260.30 for boxes tape ect.  even charged for mattress covers--- I had already purchased.  Rip off

I was called day after they picked up our things.  Enterprise relocation services demanded I put money into their bank account even though I had already paid.  No one at Norther Van lines would help.  I was told by Enterprise relocation services they would sit on my load it I did not deposit the cash.  Rude, threatening and harrassed me with phone calls demanding money.  I did not pay and delievery of furniture was delayed numerous times.

Furniture arrived severly damaged.  Tape applied directly to surface of wood destroying finish when removed. Round dining room table ( in which I had origianal packing because it was new- and in which they where asked to use and REFUSED) was completely destroyed from being stored on its side gouging out sections all around the table.

I have asked numerous times for refund from weight overcharge- I supplied them with certified copies of weight slips- please note they had NO weight slips on arrival with my furniture with an actual weight.  I have not received my money and was called back once stating nothing in file.  I still have my weight slips and have asked for additonal place to resend them proof and no return phone calls.

I was given a false www. address to file damage claim to furniture.  Have emailed and called several people asking for a correct place to file claim.  No response.  Please save yourself head ache BEWARE....its a rip off....once they had my furniture i had to pay what ever they demanded or not get it back....please save yourself the head ache and move yourself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Van-Lines/Norcross-Georgia-30092/Northern-Van-Lines-Enterprise-Relocators-Extortion-Fraud-Poor-Service-Major-Damage-No-909640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Van Lines