Complaint Review: Northernstar Installations

• Submitted: Thu, May 20, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, December 07, 2004

• Reported By:Alabaster Alabama
Northernstar Installations
5361 Navigators Way Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Northernstar Installations ripoff! They owe me over $2,000.00. Jacksonville Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Northern Star Installations, LLC got me too!

I performed work for this company in a sub-contractors mode and have been lied to and never received a pay check from anyone regarding my satellite installs. They owe me over $2,000.00. The work was performed for various retailers. I understand that this has been done to more than just me.

Jim
Alabaster, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2004 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northernstar-Installations/Jacksonville-Florida-32099/Northernstar-Installations-ripoff-They-owe-me-over-200000-Jacksonville-Florida-92257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northernstar Installations

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Northern Star Installations, LLC got me too!

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

Northern Star Installations, LLC got me too! They owe me $6,648.00 but they are no where to be found! Northern Star Installations, LLC 806 3rd Street, Suite CD Neptune Beach, FL 32266. They seem to have jumped from state to state ripping off any satellite dealer that does installs for them! It is a husband and wife business and they paid in a timely manner at first but once I did numerous installs at which they owed me a lot of money, they abandoned! All I can say is stay clear of this company...it seems they have several people after them over money owed!