Complaint Review: Northland Group Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, January 22, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 22, 2009

• Reported By:Gibbon Nebraska
Northland Group Inc.
NGI@northlandgroup.com Edina, Minnesota U.S.A.

Northland Group Inc. Received collection letter for debt not owed. Edina Minnesota

I received a collection letter today from Northland Group Inc. for a debt I do not owe. The collection company in question states the total amount due is: $753.10 and has offered me a settlement amount of: $225.93.

Everyday I receive phone calls regarding this matter. I would like to stop receiving these phone calls and letters. I do not owe this debt. The original creditor is stated as Bank of America. I remember having a checking account with this bank 34 years ago. Since that time I have not had any association with this bank. I do not agree that this debt is valid. I will not pay this company and will not put up with the constant phone calls and letters for collection. I always pay all my bills early each and every month in full and will not stand for anyone to attempt to discredit my good name.

This company Northland Group and the other company involved called Asset Acceptance must be stopped from harrassing good people and something must be done about it quickly before more people are hurt. Please advise: my email address is: (((REDACTED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES)))

Gibbon, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2009 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northland-Group-Inc/Edina-Minnesota-55439/Northland-Group-Inc-Received-collection-letter-for-debt-not-owed-Edina-Minnesota-414828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northland Group Inc.