Complaint Review: Northland Group Inc

• Reported By: Ohmmmshell — Mesa Arizona
Northland Group Inc
Northland Group Inc Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

Northland Group Inc Scam, Fraud, Attempt to Rip Off Minneapolis Minnesota

I recieved a bill from Northland Group Inc stating I had an old account balance from Macy's Department Store. Of course they attempt to verify the account by asking your name address and last four of your social security number. How much more convenient for them to create accounts. They claimed I had an balance at Macy's for 410.49 , but would settle for 184.74. They also claimed I was paying on this account from 2004 to 2007. This is fraudulent. I know this account did not exist and I dont even remember the last time I stepped foot in a Macy's store. Northland Group Inc is trying to rip me off. They changed their tune as soon as I requested signatures and locations of alleged purchases made at Macy's. They couldnt even provide me locations of the department stores. Northland Group Inc needs to be reported to all the business names they are using to rip people off. They need to be sued by everyone they are harassing and stealing money from.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northland-Group-Inc/Minneapolis-Minnesota-54439/Northland-Group-Inc-Scam-Fraud-Attempt-to-Rip-Off-Minneapolis-Minnesota-1065226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northland Group Inc